.

.
Find all sorts of models here, from swords to guns to guns with swords!

Friday 25 April 2014

Update- Ember Celica (kind-of) project

So, lately I've been keen on modding Nerf guns, chopping them up and stuff. I also have been wanting to make a gauntlet of some kind for a while. So, why not make a working Ember Celica? For those who don't know that it is;








Yes, I'm hoping to make that. Or something similar at least. I'm hoping to use a rotating belt (like the GIF) that holds 12 Nerf darts, and have the mechanisms from a Nerf Speedswarm or just stuff a Jolt somewhere. In a few days I'll have more specifics, but this is mostly just a 'hey, this is my next project' kind of thing.




Just for reference, here's the Speedswarm internals.

1 comment:

  1. cool joseph
    I'm michael by the way.

    ReplyDelete